Monday, October 3, 2016

"Do you have carnitas?"

So...it was a Moody's Monday today.  Yes, the cook had some carnitas so I ordered a taco complete with all the trimmings, tomato, onions and some guacamole.  When I made it down the side of the truck and had grabbed a 12 oz Dr. Pepper to have with the 2 corn tortilla taco, I paid $3.50 for both, the cashier/driver handed me the tray and I grabbed some napkins to catch the drips and went into the lunchroom. This sure was a great way to add enjoyment to my day!

                                                 

Moody's is a local company that has served San Diego since 1926.  At first they made sandwiches and sold them from the trunk of cars and finally when mobile cafes became available they hired a short order cooks and drive all over to find hungry people.  These food trucks are ubiquitous and make it convenient to grab some hot freshly prepared food.

Merry Munching!

No comments:

Post a Comment